SporeData provides Data Science support services to a variety of groups in the US, including academic, government, and startup teams. Below we give details on these services.
- Traditional statistics. We cover a wide spectrum of traditional statistics, including longitudinal analyses (survival and mixed models), spatial statistics, and causal models.
- Machine learning models. We have a mature pipeline to process machine learning models at three levels: prognostic models (precision medicine), Natural Language Processing (conversion of free text to a spreadsheet format), and image processing (automated recognition of imaging signs and diagnoses).
- Big data. Our team of data scientists can manipulate extensive datasets, including electronic health records, large batches of free text, and terabytes of imaging data.
- Trial design. We have designed and analyzed a large number of multinational, randomized clinical trials, including designs such as the stepped wedge, Bayesian adaptive, n-of-1, and cross-over.
- Full project documentation. Along with each of our analyses, we provide a full report including the Methods and Results sections in a format that is ready for submission to peer-reviewed journals.
- Flexible payment models. In contrast with in-house staff, you pay for a fixed number of data scientist hours, and we spend these hours on your project-related analyses. We provide detailed reports so that you know how we spent each hour.
For more details, please contact us at email@example.com.